luni, 14 iunie 2010

I was a dreamer

I was a dreamer... Staring at windows...


This world is full of temptations and though you or I don't see them now, if we're inspired enough to turn our heads we'll notice they're footsteps... No! our head screams smothered by smoke til we can't hear it any more.
What are we doing? What should we do? And ... what could we do?
Intellectuality just weighs hard on my mental health and I'm starting to hate who I've become but the bad part is that I also heated who I used to be.
Where are we going? Where should we go? And ... Where could we go?
The path is steep and I just can't humanly realize which way is the smartest to take. A leaf in the wind captures my slow attention and again I'm lost in this big great woods. And I don't know... I just don't... Should I enjoy it or should I go? Is this a fantasy or a horror?
Who do I love? Who should I love? And ... Who could I love?

2 comentarii:

Melpomene spunea...

:( I never want to see you blue. What didn't you like about yourself? I mean inside? You weren't afraid to love then. You wouldn't ask for permission to love. You just did it.

Anonim spunea...

>:D< ... >:D< I'll always do what my heart wants... i just hope it's not rotten i wouldn't know... but I'm sad... intelectualul coplesit de aspiratiile sale si misterele vietii =)) (stefan ghiorghidiu)