luni, 30 martie 2009

Love me! (writing attempt)




Love me!


And when I say love me it does not mean compliment me, and kiss me, or lick my neck and stroke my hair... it means love me!
See me always as a muse, protect me from other people's dirt, hide me somewhere far from all mean eyes, tell me true stories with guilty eyes and hope I forgive you. Vibrate at once with my movement cause you know I spare words and gestures just for you. Don't insult me though I deserve it or not and you will be happier that way, I assure you. Don't use words too often cause then they will lose their power over me. Let me read your glowing, mesmerizing eyes and no spoken words will be needed between us. Take patience with you and leave out all expectations and only so you will enter a beautiful world of mine. Be kind to me and tender and then I’ll follow you to any bleakness of the world. Remember that the chains of imprisonment put by my love for you will make me neglect my being and breathe only to enchant you... remember that for you I will forget myself... and with this in mind take care of me, don't let me be without the things my person longs for... Love me with all the resources you have: your mind, your body and your soul. Control me and be gentle as I could break as easily as a soap bubble. Be passionate and be platonic, and so fill my heart with joy. Listen to me because I say little and every whisper has a hidden meaning and only you posses the code...

And though, if you break me and rip my heart to pieces, burn it and then spread it with the wind of the sea, I swear that all the plants and the fish and substance that will grow of this ash will grow loving you, with the sole purpose of making you smile, without letting you know from whom, without letting you know how.

Forgive me for all I do because I love you too much.

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

ti-am imprumutat imaginea fara acceptul tau :D scuze...asta m-a determinat sa iti citesc articolul. scrii frumos... si arata bine si pagina. multe poze care iti atrag atentia si multe titluri care imi starnesc curiozitate... felicitari! :) good luck! bye:)

Anonim spunea...

Minunat scrii:D